PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR SITES AND/OR OUR SERVICES, you (the “User” or “you”) signify that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of service (“Terms of Service” or “Agreement”), regardless of whether you are a registered member of the Service. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOU, THE USER, CUSTOMER, OR PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMER TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE THIS SITE.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The following Terms of Service is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users and others which may interact or interface with Allrise Financial Group, Inc., also known as Allrise, located at 936 Southwood Blvd., Suite 201, Incline Village, NV 89451 and our subsidiaries and affiliates, in association with the use of the Allrise website, which includes www.allrise.us, (the “Site”) and its Services, which shall be defined below.
Changes to these Terms of Service
This Site is intended solely for Users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, and any registration by, use of or access to the Site by anyone under 18 is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of these Terms of Service. By using the Service or the Site, you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older and that you agree to and abide by all of the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service. If you violate any of these Terms of Service, the Company may delete your profile and any content or information that you have posted on the Site and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Service or the Site (or any portion, aspect or feature of the Service or the Site), at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice, including without limitation if it believes that you are under 18. You agree that the Company will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your membership.
The portion of our Service (and certain pages of the Site) that relate to the viewing of actual investment opportunities or to making investments in the securities offered therein are available only to certain qualified, registered and authorized Users. Such portions of our Service and the Site may thus not be available in all jurisdictions or to all Users.
For offers and sales that occur within the United States, only “accredited investors” as defined in Rule 501 of Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the ”Securities Act”), with a valid User ID and password, are authorized to access such services and web pages (such persons being (“Accredited Investors”)). In general, to qualify as an Accredited Investor, individuals must have a net worth of more than $1 million (excluding their primary residence), or gross income for each of the last two years of at least $200,000 ($300,000 jointly with their spouse) with the expectation of a similarly qualifying income during the current year. In every case, you will be required to provide supporting documents to issuers that provide verification that you are an Accredited Investor. Such verification may require completion of an Accredited Investor questionnaire, submission of an Internal Revenue Service form (e.g., a W-2), completion of a satisfactory background information screening, and/or other confirmations or documentation. Your failure to provide any information and documentation requested to confirm your status as an Accredited Investor will be cause for us to immediately discontinue your use of the Service by preventing your access to the Site and the Service.
For offers and sales that occur outside of the United States, persons are only allowed access to such investment opportunities if such person represents that his or her access does not violate the laws of his or her country of residence. Our Service (and certain pages of the Site) that relate to the viewing of actual investment opportunities or to making investments in the securities offered therein may not be used by any person or entity in any jurisdiction where the provision or use thereof would be contrary to applicable laws, rules or regulations of any governmental authority or where we are not authorized to provide such information or services. Your use of the Service or the Site constitutes your affirmative acknowledgment that you are not in violation of the laws of your country of residence and a waiver of the protection of any local non-U.S. laws.
Securities Offerings; No Professional Advice Provided
The securities offered on the Site have not been registered under the Securities Act in reliance on the exemptive provisions of Section 4(a)(2) of the Securities Act and Rule 506, and/or Regulation S, promulgated thereunder. Securities sold through private placements are restricted and not publicly traded, and are therefore illiquid. Neither the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission nor any state securities commission or other regulatory authority has approved, passed upon or endorsed the merits of any offering on this Site. We are not a registered broker-dealer or funding portal and we do not conduct any activity that would require such registration. We and our employees principally operate under the broker-dealer registration exemptions in Rule 3a4-1 of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the “Exchange Act”) and Section 4(b) of the Securities Act. Allrise Asset Management, LLC is registered with the SEC as an Investment Adviser.
Investment overviews on the Site contain summaries of the purpose and principal business terms of the investment opportunities. Such summaries are intended for informational purposes only and do not purport to be complete, and each is qualified in its entirety by reference to the more detailed discussions contained in the investor document package relating to such investment opportunity. The information contained on the Site has been prepared by the Company without reference to any particular User’s investment requirements or financial situation, and potential investors are encouraged to consult with professional tax, legal and financial advisors before making any investment.
The value of investments and the income from them can fall as well as rise. Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. The contents of this Site do not constitute financial, legal, or tax advice. Investors are solely responsible for conducting any legal, accounting or other due diligence review. We may not have verified all information contained in offering materials on the Site. You should obtain investment and tax advice from your advisers before deciding to invest. Investment products are not FDIC insured, may lose value, and there is no bank guarantee.
None of the information contained on the Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities, options or other financial instruments or other assets or provide any investment advice or service. Not all Investors are granted access to all portions of the Site. The information and services provided on the Site are not provided to, and may not be used by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction where the provision or use thereof would be contrary to applicable laws, rules or regulations of any governmental authority or where the Company is not authorized to provide such information or services. Some products and services described in the Site may not be available in all jurisdictions or to all clients.
Prohibited Conduct (Including Non-Circumvention Restriction)
Our Site contains confidential information (“Confidential Information”), much of which pertains to the investments listed on our platform. Confidential Information includes all technical and non-technical data. You agree that all Confidential Information will be kept in confidence and that you will only use the Confidential Information for the purposes for which it was disclosed. To the extent applicable, you will not modify, reverse engineer, decompile, create other works from, or disassemble any such Confidential Information unless otherwise specified in writing by the disclosing party. These restrictions will not apply to Confidential Information to the extent it (a) was in the public domain at the time of disclosure; (b) became publically available after disclosure without breach of this agreement; (c) was lawfully received from a third party without such restrictions; (d) was known to you without such restrictions prior to your access to it via our Site; (e) was independently developed by you without breach of this agreement; (f) was generally made available to third parties by the Company without such restriction; or (g) is required by applicable law.
- You agree to use the Site and Service only for purposes that are legal, proper and in accordance with these Terms of Service and any applicable law, rules or regulations. You may not:
- use the Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Service, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Service;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, the Service, or the computer systems or networks connected to the Service through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- create User accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- utilize any data provided on the Site (including third-party provided data) for purposes other than evaluating listed investment opportunities;
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature;
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- upload, post, email or transmit, or otherwise make available through the Service any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, · obscene, or unlawful content;
- upload, post, email or transmit, or otherwise make available through the Service any content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party, unless you are the owner of such rights or have the permission of the owner to post such content;
- upload, post, email or transmit, or otherwise make available through the Service any materials that promote pyramid schemes, chain letters or disruptive commercial messages or advertisements, or anything else prohibited by law;
- run Maillist, Listserv, or any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Service;
- use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site, including to engage in the practices of “screen scraping,” “database scraping” or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining content or other information;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service, including to utilize framing techniques to enclose any Content or other proprietary information, place pop-up windows over the Site’s pages, or otherwise affect the display of the Site’s pages;
- download any file posted by another User that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary;
- designations or labels of the origin or source of any materials;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Service;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Service or collect information about its Users for any unauthorized purpose;
- submit content that falsely expresses or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by the Company, any of its affiliates or any third parties;
- use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose (including, without limitation, in violation of any United States federal and state securities or blue sky laws or regulations, securities exchange or self-regulatory organization’s rules or regulations, or equivalent laws or regulations in foreign jurisdictions);
- promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual;
- share or disclose with anyone any information obtained through the Service about any investment offerings; or
- use the Service for any commercial purpose whatsoever other than for your personal use, including (without limitation) soliciting other Users for investments of any kind, offering or selling any products or services of any kind, and making investment recommendations to other Users.
Allrise Financial Group, Inc. herein reserves the right to pre-screen, refuse and/or delete any content currently available through our Services. In addition, we reserve the right to remove and/or delete any such content that would violate the Terms of Service or which would otherwise be considered offensive to other visitors, users and/or members.
Allrise Financial Group, Inc. herein reserves the right to access, preserve and/or disclose member account information and/or content if it is requested to do so by law or in good faith belief that any such action is deemed reasonably necessary for:
- compliance with any legal process;
- enforcement of the Terms of Service;
- responding to any claim that therein contained content is in violation of the rights of any third party;
- responding to requests for customer service; or
- protecting the rights, property or the personal safety of Allrise Financial Group, Inc., its visitors, users and members, including the general public.
Allrise Financial Group, Inc. herein reserves the right to include the use of security components that may permit digital information or material to be protected, and that such use of information and/or material is subject to usage guidelines and regulations established by Allrise Financial Group, Inc. or any other content providers supplying content services to Allrise Financial Group, Inc.. You are hereby prohibited from making any attempt to override or circumvent any of the embedded usage rules in our Services. Furthermore, unauthorized reproduction, publication, distribution, or exhibition of any information or materials supplied by our Services, despite whether done so in whole or in part, is expressly prohibited.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, USERNAME, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
When you set up an account, you are the sole authorized user of your account. You shall be responsible for maintaining the secrecy and confidentiality of your password and for all activities that transpire on or within your account. It is your responsibility for any act or omission of any user(s) that access your account information that, if undertaken by you, would be deemed a violation of the Terms of Service. It shall be your responsibility to notify Allrise Financial Group, Inc. immediately if you notice any unauthorized access or use of your account or password or any other breach of security. Allrise Financial Group, Inc. shall not be held liable for any loss and/or damage arising from any failure to comply with this term and/or condition of the Terms of Service.
You must keep us informed of any change in your e-mail address, your home mailing address, or your telephone number so that we can maintain communications with you about your authorization as a registered User and so that you can continue to receive all Disclosures in a timely fashion. You can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by calling us at 888-674-6951. You may also reach us in writing at the following address: Allrise Financial Group, Inc. 936 Southwood Blvd., Suite 201, Incline Village, NV 89451
CAUTIONS FOR GLOBAL USE AND EXPORT AND IMPORT COMPLIANCE
Due to the global nature of the internet, through the use of our network you hereby agree to comply with all local rules relating to online conduct and that which is considered acceptable Content. Uploading, posting and/or transferring of software, technology and other technical data may be subject to the export and import laws of the United States and possibly other countries. Through the use of our network, you thus agree to comply with all applicable export and import laws, statutes and regulations, including, but not limited to, the Export Administration Regulations (http://www.access.gpo.gov/bis/ear/ear_data.html), as well as the sanctions control program of the United States (http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Pages/Programs.aspx). Furthermore, you state and pledge that you:
- are not on the list of prohibited individuals which may be identified on any government export exclusion report (<a href=”https://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/policy-guidance/lists-of-parties-of-concern” target=”_blank”>1. click here</a>) nor a member of any other government which may be part of an export-prohibited country identified in applicable export and import laws and regulations;
- agree not to transfer any software, technology or any other technical data through the use of our network Services to any export-prohibited country;
- agree not to use our website network Services for any military, nuclear, missile, chemical or biological weaponry end uses that would be a violation of the U.S. export laws; and
- agree not to post, transfer nor upload any software, technology or any other technical data which would be in violation of the U.S. or other applicable export and/or import laws.
CONTENT PLACED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR COMPANY SERVICES
Allrise Financial Group, Inc. shall not lay claim to ownership of any content submitted by any visitor, member, or user, nor make such content available for inclusion on our website Services. Therefore, you hereby grant and allow for Allrise Financial Group, Inc. the below listed worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive licenses, as applicable:
- The content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of Allrise Financial Group, Inc.’s sites, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display said Content on our network Services is for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area to which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a member of Allrise Financial Group, Inc.’s sites, and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
- Photos, audio, video and/or graphics submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of Allrise Financial Group, Inc.’s sites, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display said Content on our network Services are for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area in which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a member of Allrise Financial Group, Inc.’s sites and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
- For any other content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of Allrise Financial Group, Inc.’s sites, the continuous, binding and completely sub-licensable license which is meant to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and/or publicly display said content, whether in whole or in part, and the incorporation of any such Content into other works in any arrangement or medium current used or later developed.
Those areas which may be deemed “publicly accessible” areas of Allrise Financial Group, Inc.’s sites are those such areas of our network properties which are meant to be available to the general public, and which would include message boards and groups that are openly available to both users and members
CONTRIBUTIONS TO COMPANY WEBSITE
Allrise Financial Group, Inc. provides an area for our users and members to contribute feedback to our website. When you submit ideas, documents, suggestions and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to our site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- your contributions do not contain any type of confidential or proprietary information;
- Allrise shall not be liable or under any obligation to ensure or maintain confidentiality, expressed or implied, related to any Contributions;
- Allrise shall be entitled to make use of and/or disclose any such Contributions in any such manner as they may see fit;
- the contributor’s Contributions shall automatically become the sole property of Allrise; and
Allrise is under no obligation to either compensate or provide any form of reimbursement in any manner or nature.
Registration Data; Account Security
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site (“Registration Data”); (b) maintain the security of your password and identification; (c) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to us, to keep it accurate, current and complete; and (d) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session when accessing the service. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
Proprietary Rights in Site Content; Limited License
All content on the Site, including but not limited to designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, software, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement (the “Site Content”), are our proprietary property with all rights reserved. No Site Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent, except that, if you are eligible for use of the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Site Content solely for your personal use, provided that you keep such portions confidential and all copyright or other proprietary notices intact. You may not republish Site Content on any internet, intranet or extranet site or incorporate the information in any other database or compilation, and any other use of the Site Content is strictly prohibited. Any use of the Site or the Site Content other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior written permission of the Company, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms of Service shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable by us at any time without notice and with or without cause.
All users and/or members herein agree to insure and hold Allrise Financial Group, Inc., our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, partners and/or licensors blameless or not liable for any claim or demand, which may include, but is not limited to, reasonable attorney fees made by any third party which may arise from any content a member or user of our site may submit, post, modify, transmit or otherwise make available through our Services, the use of Allrise Services or your connection with these Services, your violations of the Terms of Service and/or your violation of any such rights of another person.
COMMERCIAL REUSE OF SERVICES
The member or user herein agrees not to replicate, duplicate, copy, trade, sell, resell nor exploit for any commercial reason any part, use of, or access to Allrise’s sites.
USE AND STORAGE GENERAL PRACTICES
You herein acknowledge that Allrise Financial Group, Inc. may set up any such practices and/or limits regarding the use of our Services, without limitation of the maximum number of days that any email, message posting or any other uploaded content shall be retained by Allrise Financial Group, Inc., nor the maximum number of email messages that may be sent and/or received by any member, the maximum volume or size of any email message that may be sent from or may be received by an account on our Service, the maximum disk space allowable that shall be allocated on Allrise Financial Group, Inc.’s servers on the member’s behalf, and/or the maximum number of times and/or duration that any member may access our Services in a given period of time. In addition, you also agree that Allrise Financial Group, Inc. has absolutely no responsibility or liability for the removal or failure to maintain storage of any messages and/or other communications or content maintained or transmitted by our Services. You also herein acknowledge that we reserve the right to delete or remove any account that is no longer active for an extended period of time. Furthermore, Allrise Financial Group, Inc. shall reserve the right to modify, alter and/or update these general practices and limits at our discretion.
Allrise Financial Group, Inc. shall reserve the right at any time it may deem fit, to modify, alter and or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, our service, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. In addition, we shall not be held liable to you or to any third party for any such alteration, modification, suspension and/or discontinuance of our Services, or any part thereof.
As a member of www.alrise.us, you may cancel or terminate your account, associated email address and/or access to our Services by submitting a cancellation or termination request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a member, you agree that Allrise Financial Group, Inc. may, without any prior written notice, immediately suspend, terminate, discontinue and/or limit your account, any email associated with your account, and access to any of our Services. The cause for such termination, discontinuance, suspension and/or limitation of access shall include, but is not limited to:
- any breach or violation of our Terms of Service or any other incorporated agreement, regulation and/or guideline;
- by way of requests from law enforcement or any other governmental agencies;
- the discontinuance, alteration and/or material modification to our Services, or any part thereof;
- unexpected technical or security issues and/or problems;
- any extended periods of inactivity;
- any engagement by you in any fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or
- the nonpayment of any associated fees that may be owed by you in connection with your www.alrise.us account Services.
Furthermore, you herein agree that any and all terminations, suspensions, discontinuances, and or limitations of access for cause shall be made at our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any other third party with regards to the termination of your account, associated email address and/or access to any of our Services.
The termination of your account with www.alrise.us shall include any and/or all of the following:
- the removal of any access to all or part of the Services offered within www.alrise.us;
- the deletion of your password and any and all related information, files, and any such content that may be associated with or inside your account, or any part thereof; and
- the barring of any further use of all or part of our Services.
Any correspondence or business dealings with, or the participation in any promotions of, advertisers located on or through our Services, which may include the payment and/or delivery of such related goods and/or Services, and any such other term, condition, warranty and/or representation associated with such dealings, are and shall be solely between you and any such advertiser. Moreover, you herein agree that Allrise Financial Group, Inc. shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any nature or manner incurred as a direct result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on our website.
Either Allrise Financial Group, Inc. or any third parties may provide links to other websites and/or resources. Thus, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and as such, we do not endorse nor are we responsible or liable for any content, products, advertising or any other materials, on or available from such third party sites or resources. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that Allrise Financial Group, Inc. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any such damage or loss which may be a result of, caused or allegedly to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance on any such content, goods or Services made available on or through any such site or resource.
You do hereby acknowledge and agree that Allrise Financial Group, Inc.’s Services and any essential software that may be used in connection with our Services (“Software”) shall contain proprietary and confidential material that is protected by applicable intellectual property rights and other laws. Furthermore, you herein acknowledge and agree that any Content which may be contained in any advertisements or information presented by and through our Services or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Therefore, except for that which is expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by Allrise Financial Group, Inc. or such applicable licensor, you agree not to alter, modify, lease, rent, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform and/or created any plagiaristic works which are based on Allrise Financial Group, Inc. Services (e.g. Content or Software), in whole or part. Allrise Financial Group, Inc. herein has granted you personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive rights and/or license to make use of the object code or our Software on a single computer, as long as you do not, and shall not, allow any third party to duplicate, alter, modify, create or plagiarize work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise make an attempt to locate or discern any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in and/or otherwise transfer any such right in the Software. Furthermore, you do herein agree not to alter or change the Software in any manner, nature or form, and as such, not to use any modified versions of the Software, including and without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our Services. Lastly, you also agree not to access or attempt to access our Services through any means other than through the interface which is provided by Allrise Financial Group, Inc. for use in accessing our Services.
If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may send a written notification of such infringement to our designated agent at the address set forth below or by e-mail:
Allrise Financial Group, Inc.
936 Southwood Blvd., Suite 201,
Incline Village, NV 89451
To meet the notice requirements under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), the notification must be a written communication that includes the following: (i) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (ii) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; (iii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (iv) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted; (v) a statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and (vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, the registrations of Users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. We may also, at our sole discretion, limit access to the Site and/or terminate the registrations of any Users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
Consent to Electronic Transactions and Disclosures
Because the Company operates largely on the Internet, it is necessary for you to consent to transact business with us online and electronically. Before you decide to do business electronically with us, you must satisfy the following computer hardware and software requirements: access to the Internet; an email account and related software capable of receiving email through the Internet; a web browser which is SSL-compliant and supports secure sessions, such as Internet Explorer 5.0 or above and Google Chrome 38 or above, or the equivalent software; and hardware capable of running this software.
We work with third-party escrow agents and administrators and use third-party bank accounts through which we receive all payments, and make all disbursements, through electronic funds transfers (ACH transfers) using the bank (or other financial institution) account information you provide to us. You authorize such bank or other financial account to pay any amounts described herein, and authorize our agents to make any and all investment disbursements to such account. You agree to provide us with updated information regarding your bank or other account upon the Company’s request and at any time that the information earlier provided is no longer valid.
As part of doing business with us, you must also consent to our giving you certain disclosures electronically, either via our Site or to the email address you provide to us. By agreeing to the Terms of Service, you agree to receive electronically all documents, communications, notices, contracts, and agreements, including any IRS Form 1099 or other tax forms, schedules or information statements, arising from or relating to your registration as an investor on our Site, any investments you may make, your use of this Service, and the servicing of any investment you may make (each, a “Disclosure”), from us or any service provider we may use. An IRS Form 1099 refers to any Form 1099 or other Form, Schedule or information statement, including corrections to such documents, required to be provided pursuant to the U.S. Internal Revenue Service rules and regulations and that may be provided electronically (each, an “IRS Form 1099”). The decision to do business with us electronically is yours. This document informs you of your rights concerning Disclosures.
Your consent to receive Disclosures and transact business electronically, and our agreement to do so, applies to any transactions to which such Disclosures relate between you and us. Your consent will remain in effect for so long as you are a User and, if you are no longer a User, will continue until such a time as all Disclosures relevant to transactions that occurred while you were a User have been made.
You may not withdraw such consent as long as you have any outstanding investments made through the Site. If you have no outstanding investments made through the site and wish to withdraw consent to doing business electronically, we will terminate your registered User account with us.
You also expressly consent to receiving messages, including emails (including SMS/text messages), and substantially similar messages widely distributed on telephone answering or voicemail systems from us, our affiliates, marketing partners, agents and others calling at their request or on their behalf, at any telephone numbers that you have provided or may provide in the future (including any cellular telephone numbers). Your cellular or mobile telephone provider will charge you according to the type of plan you carry.
If you are accessing our site and the Disclosures electronically via a mobile device (such as a smart phone, tablet, and the like), in addition to the above requirements you must make sure that you have software on your mobile device that allows you to print and save the Disclosures presented to you during the application process. These applications can be found for most mobile devices in the device’s respective “app store.” If you do not have these capabilities on your mobile device, please access our site through a device that provides these capabilities.
YOU HEREIN EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
- THE USE OF ALLRISE FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE AT THE SOLE RISK BY YOU. OUR SERVICES AND SOFTWARE SHALL BE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND/OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. ALLRISE FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- ALLRISE FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO SUCH WARRANTIES THAT (i) ALLRISE FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) ALLRISE FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THAT SUCH RESULTS WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE ALLRISE FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL WHICH MAY BE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) THAT ANY SUCH ERRORS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE SHALL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED BY WAY OF ALLRISE FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE ACCESSED BY YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK, AND AS SUCH YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER AND/OR INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOADING AND/OR DISPLAYING, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT COULD RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE AND/OR INFORMATION, DESPITE WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU FROM ALLRISE FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. OR BY WAY OF OR FROM OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE.
- A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF SOME USERS MAY EXPERIENCE SOME DEGREE OF EPILEPTIC SEIZURE WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS THAT MAY BE CONTAINED ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING OUR SERVICES. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE A PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN CONDITION OR UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOM IN USERS WHO HAVE SHOWN NO HISTORY OF ANY PRIOR SEIZURE OR EPILEPSY. SHOULD YOU, ANYONE YOU KNOW OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, PLEASE CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING OUR SERVICES: DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
EXCEPT IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE SUCH PROVISIONS ARE RESTRICTED AND EXCEPT AS MAY BE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE SECURITIES LAWS, YOU EXPLICITLY ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ALLRISE FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO THE LOSS OF ANY PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA AND/OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN THOUGH WE MAY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY THAT SAID DAMAGES MAY OCCUR, AND RESULT FROM:
- THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE;
- THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES;
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR THE ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS AND/OR DATA;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY ON OUR SERVICE;
- AND ANY OTHER MATTER WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO OUR SERVICE.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, EXCEPT AS MAY BE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE SECURITIES LAW OR OTHER LAWS, YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY, AND SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO DAMAGES OF ANY KIND FROM US OR OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EQUITYHOLDERS, PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION.
CERTAIN FEDERAL AND STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES OR LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
In the event you have a dispute, you agree to release Allrise Financial Group, Inc. (and its officers, directors, employees, agents, parent subsidiaries, affiliates, co-branders, partners and any other third parties) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected to such dispute.
SPECIAL ADMONITION RELATED TO FINANCIAL MATTERS
Should you intend to create or to join any service, receive or request any such news, messages, alerts or other information from our Services concerning companies, stock quotes, investments or securities, please review the above Sections Warranty Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability again. In addition, for this particular type of information, the phrase “Let the investor beware” is appropriate. Allrise Financial Group, Inc.’s content is provided primarily for informational purposes, and no content that shall be provided or included in our Services is intended for trading or investing purposes. Allrise Financial Group, Inc. and our licensors shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted and/or made available by way of our Services, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading and/or investment decisions based on any such information.
EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS
THERE ARE SOME JURISDICTIONS WHICH DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES
You herein acknowledge, understand and agree, unless otherwise expressly provided in this Terms of Service, that there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
Allrise Financial Group, Inc. may furnish you with notices, including those with regards to any changes to the Terms of Service, including but not limited to email, regular mail, MMS or SMS, text messaging, postings on our website Services, or other reasonable means currently known or any which may be herein after developed. Any such notices may not be received if you violate any aspects of the Terms of Service by accessing our Services in an unauthorized manner. Your acceptance of this Terms of Service constitutes your agreement that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed our Services in an authorized manner.
You herein acknowledge, understand and agree that all of the Allrise Financial Group, Inc. trademarks, copyright, trade name, service marks, and other Allrise Financial Group, Inc. logos and any brand features, and/or product and service names are trademarks and as such, are and shall remain the property of Allrise Financial Group, Inc.. You herein agree not to display and/or use in any manner the Allrise Financial Group, Inc. logo or marks without obtaining Allrise Financial Group, Inc.’s prior written consent.
COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS NOTICE & PROCEDURES
Allrise Financial Group, Inc. will always respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that all of our users do the same. With regards to appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, Allrise Financial Group, Inc. may disable and/or terminate the accounts of any user who violates our Terms of Service and/or infringes the rights of others. If you feel that your work has been duplicated in such a way that would constitute copyright infringement, or if you believe your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should provide to us the following information:
- The electronic or the physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed upon;
- A description of the location of the site which you allege has been infringing upon your work;
- Your physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement, in which you state that the alleged and disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents or the law;
- And finally, a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the aforementioned information in your notice is truthful and accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, representative or agent authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
The Allrise Financial Group, Inc. Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be contacted as follows:
Allrise Financial Group, Inc.
Attn: Copyright Agent
936 Southwood Blvd., Ste. 201
Incline Village, NV 89451
BE IT KNOWN, that Allrise Financial Group, Inc. complies with all applicable Federal Communications Commission rules and regulations regarding the closed captioning of video content. For more information, please visit our website at www.allrise.us.
This Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Allrise Financial Group, Inc. and shall govern the use of our Services, superseding any prior version of this Terms of Service between you and us with respect to Allrise Financial Group, Inc. Services. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Allrise Financial Group, Inc. Services, affiliate Services, third-party content or third-party software.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
It is at the mutual agreement of both you and Allrise Financial Group, Inc. with regard to the Terms of Service that the relationship between the parties shall be governed by the laws of the state of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions and that any and all claims, causes of action and/or disputes, arising out of or relating to the Terms of Service, or the relationship between you and Allrise Financial Group, Inc., shall be filed within the courts having jurisdiction within the County of Dover, Delaware or the U.S. District Court located in said state. You and Allrise Financial Group, Inc. agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts as previously mentioned, and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in such courts.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY OF TERMS
At any time, should Allrise Financial Group, Inc. fail to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service, such failure shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms of Service remain in full force and effect.
NO RIGHT OF SURVIVORSHIP NON-TRANSFERABILITY
You acknowledge, understand and agree that your account is non-transferable and any rights to your ID and/or contents within your account shall terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.
STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
You acknowledge, understand and agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or action arising out of or related to the use of our Services or the Terms of Service must be filed within 3 year(s) after said claim or cause of action arose or shall be forever barred.
Please report any and all violations of this Terms of Service to Allrise Financial Group, Inc. as follows:
Allrise Financial Group, Inc.
Attn: Copyright Agent
936 Southwood Blvd., Ste. 201
Incline Village, NV 89451